Front End Developer - Airsorted
Technology is fundamental to our work in looking after the homes of thousands of hosts across multiple cities worldwide in addition to ensuring hotel-quality stays for their guest. We are Airsorted - we make home-sharing hassle-free.We are here to solve the problem that home sharing is not accessible for many homeowners, who don’t have the time or the expertise.Catering for our hosts means that we hold responsibility for a multitude of customers on behalf of them - these also include their guests, cleaners and account managers.We create each product with customer types in mind, and tailor these to solve their problems so that their time with us is as easy and intuitive as possible. We try to automate things wherever possible, but only if it's suitable - tech is brilliant, but we understand its limitations and try to work with them in every way we can.Our mission is to build a global platform that makes it easy for everyone to share their home.We’re building Airsorted using Python 3, React, React Native, Flask, SQLAlchemy, PostgreSQL and Redis. We care about agile principles and use good practices from Scrum and Kanban, but are not married to any single methodology. We pride ourselves in quality and collaboration. Every change we want to make to production code has to pass Continuous Integration and Peer Code Reviews before it can be merged in. This ensures that - for the majority of the time - we can run Continuous Deployment smoothly. It also allows us to deploy features and progress quickly, as well as identify potential bugs before they are deployed.We work in squads are autonomous and make their own decisions on what to build (based on company goals), how to build it, and how to work together.
What will you be doing?
- Creating modern web applications in the latest (greatest) technologies
- Building native mobile applications using the skills you have developed as a web developer
- Prototyping and designing engaging interfaces, working closely with the people you are building for
- Pushing well-tested code straight to production on a daily basis via CI
- Working with a small multidisciplinary team that emphasizes learning and best practices
So what is your background like?
- Experience creating modern web layouts using CSS (ideally preprocessed)A demonstrable eye for design and appreciation of good UX
- Experience using Sketch, Invision or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
How to apply
Similar job offers in your area
Full Stack Developer Digital DetoxLondon, United KingdomJuly 13
Senior Frontend Developer LoveholidaysLondon, United KingdomJuly 10
Frontend Developer British PearlLondon, United KingdomJuly 03
Senior Software Engineer (Front End) Zego.comLondon, United KingdomJune 22
London, United KingdomJune 11