This job offer is expired
In this role, you will apply your analytical and methodical way of working to our codebase and create solid architectures that are both well-structured and extensible.
If you can can keep our applications snappy and responsive in the face of an ever-evolving amount of features, read on, and join the Talent Community today.
What you'll do
- Use ES2016 to add new functionality to our website.
- Create an amazing experience for millions of users.
- Participate in architecture decisions and innovative feature development tasks.
- Work in a cross-functional team with passionate experts from various fields.
- Write clean, composable, and testable code.
- Stay up to date with current frameworks, tools, and libraries.
- Optimize our code for various browsers and connection speeds.
What you'll need:
- Excellent knowledge of ES2016+.
- You seek to constantly learn and improve - we will help by providing external and internal trainings.
- Previous experience with webpack, Rollup and Babel.
- You are well-versed in unidirectional data-flow principles.
- Knowledge of Redux and the underlying principles.
- You have at least experimented with React and to know the benefits of a component-based architecture.
- Solid knowledge of HTML and Sass.
- To speak fluent English (our company language).
What we'd love you to have:
- Familiarity with other programming languages (especially PHP).
- Knowledge of Mocha, Chai, and Wallaby
Life at trivago is
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook - @lifeattrivago
How we hire:
- In order to revolutionize our recruiting process, we built the trivago Talent Community, where the focus is on you, rather than on a specific position. This gives you the opportunity to show off, and us the opportunity to review your profile and match it with the open or upcoming position that compliment you best.
- trivago N.V. is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.