Full Stack Developer
At 1,900 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes' annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world's largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It's genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
As a Full Stack Developer you will work on our internal web platform for data capturing used by over hundred researchers all over the world. Your tasks will include development of both front- and back-end for new modules and improvements to existing ones. In addition, you will support product management in defining the short- and long-term roadmap by providing input on complexity of tasks and areas to improve.
- Develop completely new modules for our platform
- Implement improvements in front- and back-end code
- Connect to external APIs and internal micro services
- Identify areas for improvement and provide input to product management
- Experience with HTML5 front-end frameworks like Bootstrap
- Experience in developing a RESTful back-end
- Experience with document databases like MongoDB and its ORM frameworks
- Fluent in English
- Eligible to work in Germany
- Previously worked in agile environments
- Experience in back-end development using Node.js, Express.js, Mongoose
- Experience with Serverless and the AWS tech stack (Lambda, S3, CloudFront)
Similar job offers in your area
Frontend Systems Developer (m/f) 2e SystemsBad Soden am Taunus, GermanyJuly 20