Senior Full-Stack Web. App Developer - Interaction Gaming
Interaction Gaming develops digital solutions for the lottery industry ranging from mobile apps to responsive websites and digital chance-to-win games. Our vision is to create winning moments that inspire the world to play. We are a growing and highly-successful company that offers employees unlimited time off, vacation funding, profit sharing, and the ability to do work that touches millions of users.
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer to join our team in Ann Arbor, Michigan. In this role, you will collaborate with project managers, designers and other developers to create software for clients while delivering our next-generation of products to disrupt the $80+ billion lottery industry.
Your day-to-day will include discussing high-level technical solutions, pair programming with other developers, independently writing software and unit tests, refactoring code, collaborating with QA, communicating directly with clients, estimating new stories, and collaborating with designers.
As a Senior Software Developer, you will become an expert in our various code bases, while taking a hands-on approach to mentoring other development team members. Pair programming and sharing knowledge is a key principle that is expected of all developers at our company. We work in an agile framework, delivering new software to the market every two-weeks.
The successful candidate should possess:
- Experience developing software in a professional capacity
- Experience with large-scale web applications is desired, with an ability to quickly learn and contribute to our code base (see below for stack)
- Technical degree or commensurate experience
- A solid understanding of the agile development methodology
- Excellent resourcefulness and problem solving abilities
- Strong leadership qualities or experience in a leadership role
- A passion for games and digital experiences is a plus
- Our tech stack utilizes React.js, Node.js, PostgreSQL, Swift, Java, and GraphQL. Candidates need not be experienced in these languages, but must have a willingness and ability to learn quickly.
Employees will enjoy contributing to a young company that is pioneering the digital transformation of the $70 billion U.S. lottery industry. We work in a casual, collaborative, and fun environment based in Ann Arbor, Michigan. All full-time employees receive:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Unlimited vacation and personal leave
- Platinum-level health and dental benefits
- Company-funded vacation / recreation program
- Monthly cell phone and computer stipend
- Employee profit sharing program