FullStack Engineer - Can drive Digital Transformation
This job offer is expired
Who we are looking for
We are looking for people who want to help us change the way companies think and approach problems; people who want to work with teams and individuals who share a passion for solving complex problems; people who want to own the entire problem, whether it’s about technology, ways of working, teams, or customer experience.
We are looking for people who want to be treated like adults; people who neither need, nor want, someone else to tell them what needs to be done, but instead who can look at what’s happening, what’s needed, and figure out how they fit into it; people who are comfortable finding their own place.
We are looking for people who want to work in cross-functional teams, and want to help others learn how to build them, and why they're valuable; people who understand when cloud technology is beneficial, and when it isn't; people with a grasp of a variety of technologies, languages, and methodologies, along with their pros and cons.
What you'll do
- Understand clients' organisations, aspirations and challenges.
- Help clients identify promising solutions through participating in, and leading, digital workshops.
- Build real solutions through experimentation as part of a multi-faceted team.
- Accelerate and improve how we help our clients through developing and contributing to components, services and methodologies.
- Explore up-and-coming technologies and software products; seize learning and knowledge sharing opportunities; participate in professional organizations. Read; teach; learn.
What you'll need
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express.
- Write quality code and tests like unit testing, automation testing.
- Excellent ES2016/ESNext, HTML & CSS skills, comfortable using modern frameworks to develop single page applications.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience of working with UX teams to jointly craft UIs that are both exciting and fit for purpose.
- Deep understanding of what motivates, inspires and stifles software teams.
- Experience with agile methods, along with having found their limitations and ways to overcome them.
- Exposure to continuous integration, continuous delivery concept and tools.
- Experience in mobile development using any framework like React-native / PhoneGap / Ionic is a plus.
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow