Senior Frontend Developer
This job offer is expired
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer who wants to be a part of taking our tech stack to the next level and make Natural Cycles a global success. As a Senior Frontend Developer you will join our web team and have a key role in forming and driving decisions for our web presence strategy, architecture and performance.
What you will be doing
- Play a key part in our R&D team and drive technical decisions for our web stack.
- Work closely with our PO and designer to set the strategy to achieve our long term goals.
- Develop and maintain new functionality for our web site and web presence products.
- Ensure highest quality, performance and security of the product.
- Ensure continuous delivery of new releases while working in an agile way.
- Maintain a healthy and consistent codebase with minimized technical debt and flexibility to expand.
- Take a leading role as we grow and are willing to mentor other engineers
- Consulting other teams in R&D about frontend architecture.
- Collaborate with an amazing team of developers, designers, researchers, analysts and product managers.
What skills and experience you should have
You should be familiar with the following technologies and principles:
- HTML5, modern CSS (SASS, LESS or similar; flexbox), markup for mobile devices (viewport, device pixels, etc)
- Ajax (XHR) / HTTP / JSON client-server communication
- Wordpress theming
- You have experience of continuous delivery and working in an fast pace environment.
- You execute very well on your own but strive working in cross functional teams, communication with stakeholders and team member comes naturally to you.
- You are experienced in test driven development and have also mentored other engineers in how to build high quality code with good test coverage.