We are seeking a mid-level frontend developer to advance our innovative, market-leading digital financial advice (or "robo advice") platform to improve the financial wellbeing of those who can't afford financial advice today.
Be a part of an energetic and fast moving global team to develop a rich, stable and engaging user experience using .NET and Vue.js, hosted in AWS. This role will include solution architecture, development and testing of frontend features within our core platform. We’re based in North Sydney with distributed staff serving customers across Australia and in Europe.
About the work
- Use eXtreme Programming practices within an agile methodology
- Work closely with business stakeholders to understand requirements
- Design innovative technical solutions and estimate the work required
- Participate in design review sessions
- Develop web-based solutions with Vue.JS framework
- Provide and receive feedback in peer code reviews
- Write automated unit, integration and E2E tests
- Use a continuous delivery mindset to ensure a frictionless path to production
- Lead by example in all areas of software development
- Keep abreast of bleeding edge technologies and champion their use where appropriate
- Communicate regularly with stakeholders and relevant teams via presentations, engagements and other means
- Financially literate, comfortable with money and how we use it
- Can work productively in a fast-paced environment
- 2+ years of development experience using to React.js and/or Vue.js
- Excellent knowledge of common web and application architectures and development methodologies including Agile.
- Experience working on highly transactional and high performing websites
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills including the ability to present complex reports
- Experience of continuous delivery practices such as CI, automated testing (ideally Sahi) and continuous deployment.
- Experience working with Bitbucket / Git code repositories
- Experience working with Jira Software and Confluence
- Experience working with AWS (ideally) or Azure
- Experience in a financial services or advice technology is desirable