React “Code Ninja”
GigSmart is looking for an React “Code Ninja” – a.k.a. “Experienced Engineer” to come build something great with us. As part of the engineering team, you will work on apps that helps workers and companies connect. We're looking for a self-motivated engineer who has a real passion for writing well designed mobile applications. Every engineer has input into our product process and will have a real impact as part of a small, nimble team.
Here is what you’ll be doing:
- Work with a cross-functional team to design and develop new features that will be used by millions of users
- Identify and fix performance bottlenecks
- Write tests and perform code reviews to ensure that we're shipping reliable, readable, and reusable code
- Ship production code daily
- Research and implement technology solutions for better user experiences.
Here is what we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field and 2+ years of experience in software development
- Strong knowledge of communicating with apis.
- Working knowledge of source control systems including Git
- Knowledge of object oriented software design, development, and architectural principles
Nice to have:
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with React Native
- Experience with Test automation
- Experience with Continuous deployment
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental), and equity.
- GigSmart provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.