React Native Developer
This job offer is expired
We're looking for a motivated React Native developer to further the growth of our mobile app team. You’ve got knowledge and experience and a desire for more; a love of taking designs and concepts and building in interactivity and intelligence; a desire to do everything a little better than the last time.
The primary duties for this role:
- Build React Native applications and integrate with native mobile code as per project scope.
- Write maintainable, high-quality, well-tested code that meets Adapptor’s coding guidelines.
- Provide advice during scoping on appropriate implementation techniques to achieve project requirements.
- Produce realistic estimates of scoped work, maintain visibility across iterations and drive work to completion.
- Work with technical, UX, strategy and design specialists to deliver projects on time and to a high standard.
What we look for in a software developer:
- Top notch programming skills. We’re after the best.
- Continuous learner. Able to pick up new concepts in a pinch but also go deep when it matters.
- Problem solver. We don’t see problems as obstacles, we see them as opportunities to excel.
- Positive attitude. There is no spoon.
- Eager collaborator. Work together with other talented individuals to achieve big results.
- Eye for detail. Function and form, both need to be perfect.
The Adapptor team are well versed across a range of technologies and this is an opportunity for you to bring other skills to the table, or pick up new skills as you grow. More specifically we do:
- iOS application development (Swift, Objective C)
- Android application development (Kotlin, Java)
- Cross-platform enablers (Firebase, j2objc, ReactiveX, React Native, Redux, Typescript)
- A smattering of web application and service development (Golang, Docker, Python, Node)
- Emerging tech (Virtual/Mixed/Augmented Reality, Beacons, AI)
- And many other things we haven’t thought of yet