Software Engineer (Frontend)
The Frontend Software Engineer will apply modern software engineering practices and state-of-the-art technology to create and maintain a world class web UI pipeline, and top-notch developer workflow. You’ll work with product and design to make beautiful, responsive, user-friendly web application interfaces for multiple web-sites deployed in countries all over the world. You’ll need to be comfortable making a webview match a mock-up, and iterating on visual design. And most important, you’ll need to take pride in the quality of your code, the work it takes to make great software, and the value delivered to the end-user.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experienced with HTML(5), working with the DOM, writing maintainable CSS (i.e. sass).
- Comfortable writing tests with web unit test frameworks, and building production-ready web artifacts with modern web build systems.
- Experienced in integrating web applications with REST APIs, with a deep understanding of HTTP protocol and best practices.
- Experienced with modern software engineering practices (CI/CD), delivering enterprise-grade web / user-interfaces to production
- Capable of trouble-shooting and debugging client-side (in-browser) issues across multiple web browsers / devices
- Understand the big picture, and trouble-shoot issues further down the stack from the client-side UI (Load Balancer / REST API / Services / Databases, etc.)
- Experienced at building feature-rich, single-page / client-side-mvc web applications using modern frameworks (ReactJS, Backbone, or other similar frameworks)
- Comfortable with reading code in multiple languages
- Understands how to design with user experience in mind
In this age of technology, we give you more than just the best and widest choice of hosting products. We give you The Most Helpful Humans In Hosting. We believe the more you need technology to fuel your business, the more you need expert, caring people to be there for you.
Liquid Web is the market leader in managed hosting services to SMBs and web professionals. We are all the managed hosting you will ever need. Whether you need the simple elasticity of our PaaS offering, tried-and-true dedicated servers, the fastest VPS in the industry or Managed WordPress, we’ve designed our product portfolio to allow you to choose the hosting product that will best serve your project. You can count on reliability and have the flexibility to run what you like, how you like it. There are no limits here.
Join our team and enjoy the following benefits:
- A collaborative team culture
- Relaxed environment
- Flexible work-life-balance
- Access to ongoing training and Employee Assistance programs